top of page

LEGAL STUFF - What you need & what you need to know:

  • You must be over the age of 18 years, by law. If one of you is underage then we need parental consent and/or a court order allowing you to marry.

  • If you are both under age then, unfortunately, all we can consider for now is a commitment ceremony.

  • You will need to present me with original documentation for sighting.

  • You can obtain a copy of the Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM) from any number of places. The easiest way is just to ask me or you can download it here. We need to complete the NOIM no earlier than eighteen months before your wedding day and no later than one calendar month before wedding day.


If you have any questions about the NOIM, how to fill it out, or any other requirements, then just get in touch with me.


All documentation must be in English. Any non-English documentation must be translated by a NAATI accredited translator.


You need to have two witnesses present on the day of the wedding for the signing of the Marriage Certificate and the Marriage Register and they both need to be eighteen years of age or older. If you don't have any witnesses then don't worry, we'll be able to organise witnesses for the day.


  • Wix Facebook page
  • Instagram

© 2014 by T.M.Likely. Proudly created with

bottom of page