What I need from you:

The important thing is proof. I need original proof of your age, identity and, where necessary, conjugal status. You will need to bring originals of the following in order for us to complete the NOIM:


  • birth certificate - not compulsory, though it is preferred, I'll explain why later.

  • passport.

  • evidence of conjugal status (if you are divorced or, unfortuantely, widowed).

  • change of name certificate.

  • parental consent and/or a court order allowing you to marry if you are under the legal age of 18.**


**Unfortunately, if you are both under the age of 18 then I am not allowed to marry you, by law. You could, however, have a commitment ceremony, declaring your commitment for each other until such time as you are legally allowed to marry and, when that time comes, I will be honoured to conduct the ceremony, at a reduced price, just to thank you for your commitment to me as a Celebrant.

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Instagram App Icon
  • Pinterest App Icon
  • Wix Google+ page

© 2014 by T.M.Likely. Proudly created with Wix.com